BELPORE Series Mercury Porosimeter
The BELPORE mercury porosimeter series for low-pressure (LP), medium-pressure (MP) and high-pressure (HP) reliably and reproducibly measures pore diameters from 1 mm to 3.6 nm.
Pressure-dependent intrusion of mercury as a non-wetting liquid into a porous material. Using the Washburn equation, the corresponding pore size is calculated from the applied pressure.
- Fully automatic vertical filling under constantly high vacuum
- High resolution enables detection of up to 20,000 measuring points
- Secure and full functionality without gas connection and liquid nitrogen
- Low space requirement due to compact design
- Vertical arrangement of the dilatometers ensures safe handling
- Efficient re-use of mercury via cleaning set
- All devices are CE-certified and ISO 9001-accredited