BELSORP MAX Surface Area & Pore Size Distribution Analyzer
The BELSORP MAX is Microtrac MRB's high-end volumetric gas adsorption instrument. It is used to measure adsorption isotherm from low relative pressure with high accuracy to obtain useful information about micropores.
- Measurement of specific surface area, pore size distribution, vapor adsorption and chemisorption (OP)
- Adsorption measurement from extremely low pressure (p/po=10-8 - 0.997)
- Up to 3 samples can be measured simultaneously
- Fully automated chemisorption option available
- Kr adsorption possible for low surface area material
- No coolant level controller required; highly reproducible data can be obtained (AFSM)
- BELSim, which analyze the pore size distribution by NLDFT and GCMC simulation method can be incorporated into the powerful data analysis software, BELMaster.
- ISO 9277 and JIS Z 8830 compliant