6050 Compensated Jacket Calorimeter
The new Model 6050 Compensated Jacket Calorimeter is the first calorimeter designed by Parr to be controlled by your own personal computer. The 6050 Calorimeter is a compact, static jacket calorimeter that operates at room temperature. The Parr 6050 Calorimeter takes advantage of the real time, continuously corrected method developed by Parr. The temperature of the jacket is continuously monitored and real time heat leak corrections are applied based upon the temperature difference between the bucket and the actual temperature of the jacket.
- Compensated Jacket calorimetry
- A moderately priced calorimeter which uses real time temperature measurements to determine heat leaks without using a controlled calorimeter jacket
- A traditional design calorimeter with removable oxygen bomb and bucket
- A compact calorimeter requiring minimum laboratory bench space.
- PC Control: The 6050 is attached directly to a Windows PC using a standard USB cable
- A full featured calorimeter that does not require circulating water
- 0.05% Linearity across operating range
- 4-6 tests per hour (Operator time per test is approximately 6 minutes)
- Precision Classification: 0.2% Class
- 0.0001 ºC Temperature Resolution
- 10000 calorie maximum energy release per test