Heidolph Hei-PLATE Silver Package
Heidolph magnetic stirrers are traditionally among the daily lab helpers. Whether in research laboratories in major industries or at universities - everywhere, titration, synthesis or extraction is carried out with the need for the highest precision. Many users count on Heidolph's reliable and durable quality: Made in Germany.
- This package includes the Pt 1000 temperature sensor and clamping system (includes support rod and attachment with cable inlet)
- This unit features a digital display and allows for easy setting and monitoring of values in the illuminated readout
- For your protection an independent safety circuit will switch off heating if hotplate temperature exceeds 25 °C over set temperature
- Digital speed setting from 100 to 1,400 rpm at an accuracy of ± 2 % and temperature setting up to 300 °C
- A separate on/off switch for heating prevents an unintentional heat-up. If heating is switched on, the on/off button is illuminated for visual control. In addition, a residual heat indicator prevents from burning hazards when heat function is switched off
- An illuminated button indicates clearly if the stirring mode is activated