The Heidolph peristaltic pumps of the Hei-FLOW series are perfectly designed for precise dosing and dispensing of aggressive, corrosive or even sterile media. Heidolph dosing pumps guarantee a high degree of safety, convenience and cost savings. The sealed housing protects the dosing pump from aggressive fumes, liquids and vapors, which prevent internal corrosion and thus reduces the maintenance costs of your laboratory pump.
- Flow rates of 0.85 - 861 ml/min with single-channel pump heads
- Multi-channel flow rates from 0.005 - 364 ml/min
- This pump drive is suitable for multi-channel operation
- Adjust the variable speed from 10 - 120 rpm on the analog control knob. The speed is held constant even under changing loads
- These models feature electronic speed control at an accuracy rate of ±2 %
- At the press of a button the pump operates clockwise or counter-clockwise
- The motor of the metering pumps will be switched off if a high thermal load situation occurs to preventively avoid accidents