Constant Climate Chamber HPPeco
This powerful climate chamber with Advanced Peltier Technology has more than earned the 'eco’ epithet. In continuous operation, it works around 90% more energy efficiently than compressor-cooled devices, does not require any refrigerant and is therefore nearly maintenance-free. The temperature control from +0 ºC to +70 ºC as well as the active humidification and dehumidification from 10% to 90% rh in the HPPeco are optimally tailored to the requirements of stability tests in pharmaceutical industry (Q1A). Due to its quiet operation the compact constant climate chamber is also suitable for breeding insects or zebra fish.
- Temperature range up to +70 °C
- 7 model sizes (108 to 2140 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
- Digitally controlled active humidification and dehumidification up to 90% rh
- Double doors as standard with fully insulated stainless steel, inside glass: prevention of contamination and drops or rises in temperature, and at the same time an optimal view of the sensitive load through wide-area interior glass doors (size 1400/2200 stainless steel doors with glass sector; sizes 750, 1060 and 1400 two leaves, size 2200 three leaves)
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and AtmoCONTROL software