PGR15 Reach-In Plant Growth Chambers
The PGR15 offers 16.1 ft2 of growth area and 57” of growth height making it suitable for a range of applications including the growth of many tall plant species to full maturity. Shipped fully assembled, the PGR15 fits through standard doorways.
- The PGR15 offers an ultra low temperature (ULT) option to enable the chamber to be operated with lights ON to -10°C - which is ideal for cold weather research experiments.
- The standard light intensity for the PGR15 is 1,000 μmoles/m2/s using broad spectrum 12W T5 LED lamps.
- For advanced research applications, an option for a blend of broad spectrum and far-red is available, plus options for high-performing LED canopies with greater light intensity and unique spectral qualities.
- For alignment with past research and existing chambers, fluorescent fixtures are available as an option.
- Cooling for the PGR15 is provided by a self-contained watercooled condensing unit with hot gas bypass for continuous compressor operation.