6100 Compensated Calorimeter
The 6100 Calorimeter is intended for the user who wants a modern calorimeter with the convenient automatic features provided in the 6200 Calorimeter and whose precision requirements can be met with a static system without isoperibol control. Or, for users whose work load is small or intermittent, making it preferable to purchase a lower cost model. To meet these criteria, the temperature controlled water jacket and its accessories have been removed from the 6200 Calorimeter and replaced in the 6100 with a static air jacket around the bucket chamber, .This eliminates all water and water connections, resulting in a significant saving in cost. And, with no permanent external connections (except a connection to an oxygen tank). The 6100 Calorimeter can be set up and made ready to operate in a few minutes, or it can be set aside when not in use.
- A high speed calorimeter capable of performing up to 7 tests per hour when equipped with two bombs and buckets
- A compact calorimeter requiring minimum laboratory bench space.
- A calorimeter with up to date digital hardware, software and communications capabilities
- Removable 1108P Oxygen Vessel and Bucket
- Good Repeatability (~0.1%)
- 52 – 12000 calorie sample range dependent on vessel selected
- 0.05% Linearity across operating range
- 4-7 tests per hour
- Precision Classification: 0.1% - 0.2% Class
- 0.0001 ºC Temperature Resolution
- SD memory and TCP/IP network communications
- USB Port for balance and printer connections