6755 Solution Calorimeter
6755 Solution Calorimeter: A multi-purpose calorimeter for measuring enthalpy changes produced by chemical reactions in solution. Many Different Reactions: Any liquid-liquid or liquid-solid chemical reaction in which heat is evolved or absorbed within a temperature range from 10° to 50°C can be studied in the 6755 Calorimeter.
- Utilizing a unique rotating sample cell and a precise microprocessor-based thermometer, the Parr 6755 Solution Calorimeter provides a moderately priced and easily operated instrument
- Measurements are made at ambient temperature and at atmospheric pressure in either liquid-liquid or liquid-solid systems covering energy changes ranging from 2 to 1000 calories.
- All reactions in the 6755 Calorimeter are conducted in a fully silvered glass Dewar, 48 mm inside diameter x 103 mm deep
- 10 – 50 °C working Temperature Range
- Precision Classification: 0.4% (1.5 – 5.0 °C rise at or near room temperature)
- 2 – 1000 Calories Energy Measurement Range (0.1 Calorie Detection Limit)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.0001 °C
- 100 -145 Calories/°C Energy Equivalent
- 20 mL Maximum Volume, Solute
- 90 – 120 mL Required Volume, Solvent
- USB port for Printer and Balance Communication
- TCP/IP via Ethernet Network Connection