Elementar Isoprime PrecisION IRMS
Elementar’s isoprime precisION is the highest-performing stable isotope ratio mass spectrometer (IRMS) on the market, offering complete flexibility to move in any direction that your research leads.
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 10 ion beams across a ± 25% mass range for multi-collector experiments
- Improved gas ionisation performance of 1,100 molecules/ion (CO2 in CF mode)
- Improved mass resolution of 110 m/Δm (at 10% valley separation)
- IonOS Method Workflow Designer for developing bespoke control of your instrument
- Handle up to six monitoring gases and five inlets with centrION Continuous Flow Interface System