FT-NIR spectroscopy is today well established for quality control applications in all industries, including the pharmaceutical, food, agricultura, petrochemistry and chemical sector.
- It offers a practical alternative to the time-consuming, wet chemical methods and chromatographic techniques. FT-NIR is non-destructive, requiring no sample preparation or hazardous chemicals, making it quick and reliable for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- FT-NIR is ideal for rapid raw material identification and is also a powerful analysis tool capable of accurate multi-component quantitative analysis.
- Bruker's FT-NIR product line includes TANGO, MPA II and MATRIX-I spectrometers for lab and at-line applications.
- TANGO: faster, simpler, more secure. Excellent for food, feed and agriculture
- MPA II: Multi Purpose FT-NIR Analyzer. Excellent for food, pharmaceutical, petro and chemistry
- MATRIX-I: a rugged FT-NIR spectrometer designed for at-line QA/QC analysis