ferro.lyte Mobile OES Metal Analyzer
ferro.lyte is a mobile metal analyzer optimized for use in metal production, metal processing and metal recycling. Using the principle of optical emission spectrometry (OES) with spark excitation, ferro.lyte enables the precise analysis of elements with low atomic numbers such as C, P, S, B, Li, Be, Ca, Si, Mg, Al and the determination of nitrogen in duplex within a few seconds.
- Offering optimal conditions for ad-hoc analysis or positive material identification (PMI) at locations that are difficult to access
- Compact, lightweight and thanks to its design flexible and fast to use like a handheld
- Analysis results can be exported in a variety of ways: via USB or LAN connection from the analyzer, as well as via WLAN or Bluetooth connection
- Improved analytical performance for nitrogen in duplex. In addition, the long-term stability for the measurement of phosphorus, sulfur and boron is increased
- The analysis results are automatically stored on the analyzer and can be uploaded to the secure felinOS® cloud at the same time