Comparator 3000 / Petroleum AF650
Series of single scale, 3-field instruments for visually determining the colour of samples by direct comparison with coloured glass filters.
- Lovibond Comparator 3000 / Petroleum AF650 is constructed from ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Fire Retardant Plastic, a robust and chemically resistant material ideal for industrial environments
- Single press of large switch illuminates sample for one minute (two presses = two minutes, three presses = three minutes), hence no energy and bulb wastage
- Halogen, long life, light source combined with standard daylight filters ensures full compliance with old units and consistency from unit to unit
- Low voltage power supply
- Disk values read directly from disks
- Disk can be simply, but securely, removed allowing replacement if necessary
- A new replaceable white insert is included with each instrument to ensure correct lighting levels are preserved. The old models white painted internals often became contaminated and discoloured over time
- Packs of 3 white insert replacements can be ordered when needed (as with the current Model F instrument.)
- As with the PFX and PFXi ranges, fully removable sample chamber allows quick cleanup of inevitable spillages.